Wednesday 17 October 2018

My holiday writing


Image result for smallfoot
My school holiday.
For my school Holidays I went up North to Kerikeri because my grandparents own a farm so I went there for my whole holidays.

For the first week I went to Jump. The Jump I went to had those bubble things you could climb in and bump other people it was good fun.

For the second week off the holidays I went to go see the movie Smallfoot in my opinion it wasn't my favorite movie but it still was really good and funny - as i said in my opinion.
My favorite bit of the holidays was when I went to go see Smallfoot.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Andre! Its Frankie here, I really like your post on your school holidays . It reminded me of my school holidays and how I visited a farm, Should I go see Bigfoot in the theatres?

    -Frankie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I definitely would recommend watching bigfoot in the theatres. How did your farm visit go? What is your favourite farm animal? Thanks for commenting on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for replying, I will defiantly go see small foot (sorry for saying Bigfoot!) soon. My farm visit went good! And my favourite farm animal is a pig or goat, but I love all animals so so much, whats your favourite farm animal?

    -Frankie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for replying, My favorite farm animal would have to be a cow or pig. But all farm animals are cool. What is your favorite thing to do on a farm?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.